Understanding Cannabinoids: CBN vs CBD
While there are many cannabinoids that may enhance the therapeutic effects of hemp products, the most common renowned product is the phytochemicals in the Cannabis genus that contain the tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. This is the substance that is responsible for all of the psychoactive effects of cannabis. CBD has long been associated with the variety that offers up the best help benefits without offering up the high that the THC gives to users.
While the CBD may not be the feature that is in all of the hemp products, it’s a by-product of the THC. Hemp Genix, Wholesale CBD Oil in Anderson, has 80% purity compared to competitors at 17%-40%. The CBN doesn’t bind to the body’s cannabinoid receptors like the THC does. It’s long been known to give a stronger sedative effect when it’s used in combination with the THC.
At Hemp Genix, all of our products are made with 100 percent USA, Zero THC and 80 percent purity Wholesale full-spectrum CBD oil in Anderson. This is carefully derived from a variety of cultivars of hemp which contain an abundance of cannabinoids.
A lot of people are very familiar with CBD or Cannabidiol. This is found in highly concentrated amounts in a variety of products. However, there are lots of cannabinoids that are found in hemp. These have shown a variety of benefits in studies. All of our products offer you full-spectrum hemp oil. This also includes all of our cannabinoids that are found in the plant. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the benefits.
Wholesale Cannabidiol CBD in Anderson
This is the most abundant cannabinoid in the hemp oil. It makes up 90 percent of the content of cannabinoid. It’s non-psychoactive and the focus is on how it benefits the body via the hemp oil. It has minimal affinity for CB1 or CB2 receptors. The main focus on interaction is in the endocannabinoid system and it acts as an indirect antagonist toward the cannabinoid antagonists. This, in turn, may allow the CBD to temper the high that is caused through the THC. Wholesale CBD Oil in Anderson from Hemp Genix are over 80 percent pure and CBD makes up the majority of the Oils weight. Industry averages and nearly all of the other products with cannabinoids and brands average in at 17 to 40 percent purity.
What’s The Difference Between CBD And CBN?
Cannabis has a number of cannabinoids in which the most abundant are the levels of THC. There are 9 tetrahydrocannabinol as well as CBD and CBN. This is the active ingredient that makes you high. The THC is in the plant and the CBD is the precursor and the CBN is the metabolite of the THC. As the cannabis ages, the THC level breaks down into the CBN.
This also leads researchers to believe that the CBD might give some protection against ecstasy-derived neurotoxins or long-term depletion of the serotonergic receptions. While this is still speculation, it’s investigating further. The CBD is usually present in significant enough quantities in such products as hashish or cannabis resins. However,r it’s also in the herbal cannabis referred to as skunk in smaller amounts.
Overall, the CBN is a great cannabinoid that offers up a varied range of therapeutic applications that work together with the rest of the “team” in order to offer up the best possible results. Clearly, more clinical trials are required to see how else it can benefit patients.
Wholesale CBD Oil in Anderson South Carolina
CBD Oil Health Benefits
CBD oil has been gaining much popularity over the recent past. Many people use this oil to treat various health conditions, which is one of the reasons for its reputation. You too could be missing out big for not using CBD oil. Having been on the market for several many years now, CBD oil has proven to have many health benefits to the human body, and even able to treat various health conditions. Some of the key health benefits of CBD oil are discussed below.
1. Helps Combat Diabetes Although CBD oil may not have any significant effects on blood sugar levels, it does contribute to reducing IL-12 production almost immediately. By reducing IL-12 concentrations in the body, a person with diabetes can use other forms of medication to control glucose levels in the blood. This also helps the body produce insulin to help handle blood sugar.
Taking a few drops of CBD oil, therefore, helps combat autoimmunity caused by increased IL-12 levels in the body. This gives people with diabetes an even better chance to live another day without worrying about increased blood sugar levels
2. Lessens Tobacco Dependence According to research on the effects of CBD oil on cigarette smokers, individuals who used CBD oil recorded decreased urge to smoke by up to 40%. Although the oil does not help you quit smoking entirely, it reduces your body's dependence or addiction to nicotine, which researchers believe could help one quit smoking after some time. In addition to this, CBD oil helps counter withdrawal symptoms experienced by cigarette smokers who stop smoking abruptly. CBD oil could, therefore, be the ultimate solution to tobacco addiction.
3. Helps Contain Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Posttraumatic stress disorder is one of the most common, yet troubling conditions with many people today. This condition is common with war veterans and accident victims who are forced to relive painful experiences they had. This can have a devastating effect on one's life and brain if left untreated. CBD oil, however, contains properties that help relax the mind, thus reducing stress from PTSD. Individuals who use CBD oil attest to having fewer episodes of their past experiences, which makes it a perfect remedy for such.
4. Sleeplessness Sleep is a vital element in a person's life. Brain cells regenerate and rejuvenate when we sleep, which is why doctors recommend getting at least 8 hours of sleep. Many people struggle getting sleep, with most of them hardly closing their eyes at night. Such impacts the quality of life, health, and productivity. CBD oil can however help relax your brain cells and make it possible to 'sleep like a baby.' CBD oil contains properties that not only induce relaxation of brain muscles but also induces melatonin production. Melatonin is a hormone that helps one get quality sleep. Individuals who use CBD oil attest to being able to doze off quickly without struggling at all and wake up feeling energized.
5. Fibromyalgia Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition characterized by fatigue, muscle tenderness, and musculoskeletal pains that worsen as one gets older. Although there's no precise conventional treatment for this, many people resolve to CBD oil to help contain the inflammation and pains. CBD oil works by making inflamed muscles relax hence giving the patient some comfort. The best thing with using CBD oil for fibromyalgia is that it helps improve the patient's cognitive functions and restores positive mood. This helps one forget about the painful sensations hence focus on positive issues.
These are just but a few of the many health issues that can be treated using CBD oil. The good thing about CBD oil is that it is purely natural hence doesn't have any harmful side effects on your body. Medical researchers are also putting up more of their time to discover other medicinal properties that the oil may have. This could bring out a breakthrough in many of the chronic health conditions that many people live with.
If you are considering using CBD oil to treat any of the conditions mentioned above or any other, it would be wise to consult with your doctor or physician. This is especially important for individuals with other conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or skin conditions. It would also be wise to get your supply of CBD oil from a trusted and verified vendor.
What's Worse Than Pot Staying Illegal? Pot as an FDA-Regulated Drug
How Vaping Can Help You Quit Smoking And How To Get Started
Anyone that has ever been addicted to smoking cigarettes can tell you how hard they are to quit. Many millions of people have tried, many hundreds of times in their lives, and never been able to quit smoking. But as fewer people start, and the older smokers die, there are fewer people smoking all of the time, so they've become outcasts in many states, cities, and even families. In most public places it's now illegal to smoke, so smokers are all standing outside freezing in the winter and sweating in the summer, to get their fix. Nicotine has been called one of the most addicting chemicals known to man, worse than heroin. So, just how can vaping help a smoker quit, is it safer, and how does a person get started?
Vaping Has Been Around Awhile, But It's Getting More Popular
Believe it or not, vaping and e-cigarettes have been on the scene for quite some time. They have advanced, gotten more high tech, been investigated, and millions have used them to quit smoking, sometimes successfully. Many scientists have weighed in on the subject, some pro, and some con, but the bottom line is that some people have been able to reduce their tobacco smoking habits and become more healthy.
In the real world, there are actually very few quit smoking programs that have worked for most people. In fact, when you check the statistics, most people fail at quitting smoking at least 6 times before they win the battle, or stop trying. So, if you're talking to a smoker and have anything to offer that could help them quit, they're going to listen.
Vaping Can Be Far Less Expensive Than Tobacco
The government has really cracked down on smokers and tobacco, making it one of the most expensive habits in the world. The real wholesale price of a pack of cigarettes averages about 50 cents, the rest is all federal, state, and local taxes. Estimates vary, but nearly all research shows that vaping and eCigarettes are at least 40% cheaper.
If you don't mind buying your own vaping oil and mixing it carefully into usable vaping batches in small bottles, you can save about 60% to 70% over the price of tobacco. While they use "pack a day smoker" for their statistics, there are millions of smokers that smoke at least 3 to 5 packs a day. Everyone knows a smoker that smokes a pack an hour too. These people could save thousands and thousands per year by not buying tobacco and mixing their own vaping oil instead.
Researchers Say Vaping Is Bad For Your Health
But they have to say that when anything is bad for you, they can't come out in favor of it. The real stats show that up to 95% of the harmful ingredients in tobacco aren't in eLiquids at all. This is according to the UK Public Health Department in a study done in 2015. Now of course, if you're trying to quit smoking, you're going to take anything that is less dangerous than cigarettes because they're for sure going to kill you.
The biggest worry that regulators have is that vaping will become a fad and many young adults that wouldn't smoke a cigarette will try vaping if they think it's not as dangerous. So far, government statistics aren't showing that many young people are using eCigarettes as a gateway to tobacco. On the other hand, they are helping some people quit smoking either tobacco or completely quit altogether.
The Best Way To Use Vaping To Quit Smoking
There are actually several addictions taking place when a person smokes cigarettes. The number one strongest, of course, is the nicotine that's considered very addictive. But, in addition to that, there is holding the cigarette, puffing, and inhaling the smoke too. And finally, there is the flavor of the tobacco. An eCigarette can do all of those things, then you can lessen each one gradually until you quit.
The nicotine is the hardest, you can adjust the amount of nicotine easily yourself if you mix your own, or have a vaping shop do it for you. You can also reduce the tobacco flavoring, or switch to one of a thousand other flavors if you'd like. The flavoring is the least of your worries, the nicotine reduction is the first priority.
Once you've reduced the nicotine, then get rid of the tobacco flavor, that will still have some carcinogens in it. Most of the thousands of other flavors are very clean, almost no cancer causing agents, plus no addictive chemicals either. If you have to continue smoking, vaping is the best alternative, and it may save your life in the end.
New research is coming out daily on the pros and cons of eCigarettes and vaping, everyone has to do their own research. But by all means, take the time to read the studies and pick the far lesser of two evils if you have to, if not for yourself, for those who love you.