Understanding Cannabinoids: CBN vs CBD
While there are many cannabinoids that may enhance the therapeutic effects of hemp products, the most common renowned product is the phytochemicals in the Cannabis genus that contain the tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. This is the substance that is responsible for all of the psychoactive effects of cannabis. CBD has long been associated with the variety that offers up the best help benefits without offering up the high that the THC gives to users.
While the CBD may not be the feature that is in all of the hemp products, it’s a by-product of the THC. Hemp Genix, Wholesale CBD Oil in Stuckey, has 80% purity compared to competitors at 17%-40%. The CBN doesn’t bind to the body’s cannabinoid receptors like the THC does. It’s long been known to give a stronger sedative effect when it’s used in combination with the THC.
At Hemp Genix, all of our products are made with 100 percent USA, Zero THC and 80 percent purity Wholesale full-spectrum CBD oil in Stuckey. This is carefully derived from a variety of cultivars of hemp which contain an abundance of cannabinoids.
A lot of people are very familiar with CBD or Cannabidiol. This is found in highly concentrated amounts in a variety of products. However, there are lots of cannabinoids that are found in hemp. These have shown a variety of benefits in studies. All of our products offer you full-spectrum hemp oil. This also includes all of our cannabinoids that are found in the plant. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the benefits.
Wholesale Cannabidiol CBD in Stuckey
This is the most abundant cannabinoid in the hemp oil. It makes up 90 percent of the content of cannabinoid. It’s non-psychoactive and the focus is on how it benefits the body via the hemp oil. It has minimal affinity for CB1 or CB2 receptors. The main focus on interaction is in the endocannabinoid system and it acts as an indirect antagonist toward the cannabinoid antagonists. This, in turn, may allow the CBD to temper the high that is caused through the THC. Wholesale CBD Oil in Stuckey from Hemp Genix are over 80 percent pure and CBD makes up the majority of the Oils weight. Industry averages and nearly all of the other products with cannabinoids and brands average in at 17 to 40 percent purity.
What’s The Difference Between CBD And CBN?
Cannabis has a number of cannabinoids in which the most abundant are the levels of THC. There are 9 tetrahydrocannabinol as well as CBD and CBN. This is the active ingredient that makes you high. The THC is in the plant and the CBD is the precursor and the CBN is the metabolite of the THC. As the cannabis ages, the THC level breaks down into the CBN.
This also leads researchers to believe that the CBD might give some protection against ecstasy-derived neurotoxins or long-term depletion of the serotonergic receptions. While this is still speculation, it’s investigating further. The CBD is usually present in significant enough quantities in such products as hashish or cannabis resins. However,r it’s also in the herbal cannabis referred to as skunk in smaller amounts.
Overall, the CBN is a great cannabinoid that offers up a varied range of therapeutic applications that work together with the rest of the “team” in order to offer up the best possible results. Clearly, more clinical trials are required to see how else it can benefit patients.
Wholesale CBD Oil in Stuckey South Carolina
The Department of Justice could crack down on adult-use marijuana, or what's referred to as "recreational marijuana," and enforce federal law regulating cannabis as an illegal substance, the Trump administration said during a briefing on Thursday.
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, during his daily press briefing, said the Department of Justice will be the lead on what Spicer referred to as "greater enforcement" of federal law concerning adult-use marijuana. The Justice Department's new head, former Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions, is staunchly opposed to marijuana legalization.
Medical marijuana, Spicer said, is safe from enforcement because of the Rohrabacher-Farr Amendment, which prohibits the DOJ from spending money to prevent states from implementing medical marijuana laws, and because President Trump "understands" how patients with terminal illnesses find "comfort" with medical cannabis. Spicer said Trump and the DOJ have drawn a line in the sand: medical marijuana on one side and adult-use on the other. The White House says adult-use marijuana would exacerbate the opioid epidemic, which is killing 40,000 Americans a year, according the Center for Disease Control. Studies have found that legal marijuana could help stem the opioid crisis. Research has found that opioid deaths decrease in medical marijuana states.
"There's a big difference between [medical marijuana] and recreational marijuana, and I think when you see something like the opioid addiction crisis blossoming in so many states around this country, the last thing we should be doing is encouraging people," said Spicer during the briefing. "There is still a federal law that we need to abide by in terms of recreational marijuana and other drugs of that nature."
Just the threat of federal enforcement could send a chill down the spine of the adult-use industry, which just welcomed eight more states into the fold through voter-approved ballot measures on Election Day in November 2016.
But the question is, as more than half of all states now have state laws allowing for medical marijuana and/or adult-use marijuana markets, and the industry has created approximately 150,000 jobs and brought in almost $7 billion in revenue in 2016, can the industry be pushed into the black market again? A recent report by New Frontier Data forecasts the industry to create 300,000 more jobs by 2020.
"I don't think it's realistic for Trump to wage an all-out war against recreational marijuana," says Aaron Herzberg of CalCann Holdings, a portfolio of cannabis companies and brands in California. "Eight states now allow for recreational marijuana, and California, the largest of those states, is in the middle of implementing and rolling out these laws. Colorado already generates over $200 million in annual revenue from recreational marijuana. Peter Thiel, one of Trump's advisers from Silicon Valley, has heavily invested in marijuana. My guess is that this is saber-rattling."
Back in November 2016, John Hudak, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, said that if Sessions became attorney general, he would have the power to rescind the Department of Justice memos issued under the Obama administration that have allowed marijuana companies to exist without fear of DEA raids. (The Ogden and Cole memos assure the industry that federal law enforcement agents will not step in as long as businesses follow the rules and do not act as fronts for organized crime, do not sell to kids, and avoid other federal enforcement priorities.) If Sessions rescinds the memos, which are non-binding, the industry should be afraid.
"Jeff Sessions could have an existential and devastating effect on the marijuana industry as we know it," said Hudak. "His views are opposed to reform and opposed to legalization."
The National Cannabis Industry Association, a trade group, said in a statement that it is disappointed with the White House's announcement of a crackdown on adult use.
"It would be a mistake for the Department of Justice to overthrow the will of the voters and state governments who have created carefully regulated adult-use marijuana programs. It would represent a rejection of the values of economic growth, limited government, and respect for federalism that Republicans claim to embrace," said NCIA executive director Aaron Smith in a statement. "These programs are working. Marijuana interdictions at the Mexican border are down substantially, youth use has not increased in states with legal access to cannabis, and responsible cannabis businesses are contributing tens of thousands of jobs and hundreds of millions of dollars in economic impact to their communities."
Spicer's comments regarding a crackdown came only hours after Quinnipiac University released a new poll, which found that 71 percent of all Americans would oppose efforts to enforce federal marijuana laws in states with legalization.
Banking for Cannabis Companies Is About to Get Easier Thanks to This Startup
Guide To Cannabidiol Oil
What is cannabidiol oil (CBD) and where does it come from? Is it legal and what are the benefits of it and what are the different types of CBD oil products? If you want to find out the answers to those questions and if you want to learn more about CBD oil, then read the rest of this article.
1. What Is CBD- It is one of the compounds that is present in cannabis, but in order for CBD oil to be made, cannabidiol is separated from THC, another compound found in cannabis. THC can cause numerous side effects, but when people use CBD oil, they don't suffer those side effects. It's also worth pointing out that cannabidiol is completely natural.
2. Where Does It Come From- As previously mentioned, CBD is separated from THC, which is illegal in many places and it is the substance that causes marijuana users to get that high feeling. In short, in order for CBD oil to be produced, it is extracted from its sources and undergoes a process that turns it into an oil-based product. In short, it's extracted from hemp, turned into oil and then used by consumers.
3. Is It Legal- A lot of people are confused as to whether or not CBD oil is legal. However, it is legal across the world, but people are often confused because it does bear similarities to THC. CBD oil can be purchased and used without a prescription. It is thought to be completely safe too.
4. Benefits Of CBD Oil- There are so many benefits of using the oil. This is why more and more people are turning to it for various conditions and reasons. Many people use the oil to help them with a number of conditions, such as PTSD. If you suffer from this condition, then you may want to consider using a CBD oil supplement.
The oil is thought to help those that suffer with anxiety. In fact, it may help prevent a person from having an anxiety attack. Not only that, but the oil may help a person feel more relaxed because it's known for its muscle relaxing effects.
Diabetics and those who suffer from alcoholism tend to benefit from using the oil. Those with epilepsy and Multiple Sclerosis too. If you're diabetic or suffer with alcoholism, MS or epilepsy, then using CBD oil may be worth considering.
Those are not the only benefits though. If you suffer from psoriasis, then using the oil may help clear your skin or reduce the symptoms associated with it, such as itchy skin and redness. Psoriasis sufferers tend to feel ashamed about their condition and they sometimes have tried so many things, only to be left disappointment. However, they may be able to finally get results by using CBD oil.
There are people who suffer from chronic pain, but they refuse to take medication, regardless if it's over-the-counter or if the doctor writes them a prescription. CBD oil is thought to help those who deal with chronic pain, and people who suffer from spasms tend to benefit from the oil. The oil has also been used to help those with schizophrenia and psychosis, as well as those who suffer from antibiotic-resistant infections. If you want to experience any of those benefits, as well as the ones previously discussed, then you should consider purchasing CBD oil, which is widely available at many places.
5. Side Effects- When the oil is used as directed, it is thought to be completely safe. There are not many documented cases in which CBD oil was the direct cause of unwanted side effects. Some of the potential side effects may include low blood pressure and dry mouth. Some people may experience light headiness and drowsiness, but keep in mind that the chances of experiencing negative side effects while using the oil are quite low.
6. Types Of CBD Oil Products- There are many brands that produce CBD oil products, which means there are various ways you can use the oil. For example, some products are available in topical forms, while others are taken via a capsule. Tinctures and liquids are available and so are pure CBD oil products. Since there are so many products out there and brands that sell the oil, it's important to compare as many CBD oil products as possible.
Read reviews about different brands and products. This will give you an idea of what product is the best. Once you find a CBD oil product you like, then you can buy it and start using it.
7. Where To Buy CBD Oil- One of the best things about CBD oil products is you can buy them at many retailers, both physical and online. The best place to go for CBD oil is online because you can easily compare products, read reviews and find out what people think of certain products. Afterwards, you can draw your own conclusion and decide what product you want to use. Just remember, it's important to choose a high quality CBD oil and you want to use it as directed because this is how you'll get the most benefits that it offers.
By now, you should have more knowledge about CBD oil. Should you buy it and use it? The choice is ultimately up to you, but make sure you weigh the benefits and side effects before you make a decision.