Understanding Cannabinoids: CBN vs CBD
While there are many cannabinoids that may enhance the therapeutic effects of hemp products, the most common renowned product is the phytochemicals in the Cannabis genus that contain the tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. This is the substance that is responsible for all of the psychoactive effects of cannabis. CBD has long been associated with the variety that offers up the best help benefits without offering up the high that the THC gives to users.
While the CBD may not be the feature that is in all of the hemp products, it’s a by-product of the THC. Hemp Genix, Wholesale CBD Oil in Lancaster, has 80% purity compared to competitors at 17%-40%. The CBN doesn’t bind to the body’s cannabinoid receptors like the THC does. It’s long been known to give a stronger sedative effect when it’s used in combination with the THC.
At Hemp Genix, all of our products are made with 100 percent USA, Zero THC and 80 percent purity Wholesale full-spectrum CBD oil in Lancaster. This is carefully derived from a variety of cultivars of hemp which contain an abundance of cannabinoids.
A lot of people are very familiar with CBD or Cannabidiol. This is found in highly concentrated amounts in a variety of products. However, there are lots of cannabinoids that are found in hemp. These have shown a variety of benefits in studies. All of our products offer you full-spectrum hemp oil. This also includes all of our cannabinoids that are found in the plant. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the benefits.
Wholesale Cannabidiol CBD in Lancaster
This is the most abundant cannabinoid in the hemp oil. It makes up 90 percent of the content of cannabinoid. It’s non-psychoactive and the focus is on how it benefits the body via the hemp oil. It has minimal affinity for CB1 or CB2 receptors. The main focus on interaction is in the endocannabinoid system and it acts as an indirect antagonist toward the cannabinoid antagonists. This, in turn, may allow the CBD to temper the high that is caused through the THC. Wholesale CBD Oil in Lancaster from Hemp Genix are over 80 percent pure and CBD makes up the majority of the Oils weight. Industry averages and nearly all of the other products with cannabinoids and brands average in at 17 to 40 percent purity.
What’s The Difference Between CBD And CBN?
Cannabis has a number of cannabinoids in which the most abundant are the levels of THC. There are 9 tetrahydrocannabinol as well as CBD and CBN. This is the active ingredient that makes you high. The THC is in the plant and the CBD is the precursor and the CBN is the metabolite of the THC. As the cannabis ages, the THC level breaks down into the CBN.
This also leads researchers to believe that the CBD might give some protection against ecstasy-derived neurotoxins or long-term depletion of the serotonergic receptions. While this is still speculation, it’s investigating further. The CBD is usually present in significant enough quantities in such products as hashish or cannabis resins. However,r it’s also in the herbal cannabis referred to as skunk in smaller amounts.
Overall, the CBN is a great cannabinoid that offers up a varied range of therapeutic applications that work together with the rest of the “team” in order to offer up the best possible results. Clearly, more clinical trials are required to see how else it can benefit patients.
Wholesale CBD Oil in Lancaster South Carolina
It has been proven that Wholesale CBD Skin Oil Treatment in conjunction with other natural products can help heal and cure Nail fungus.
Introduction to nail fungus:
- Nail fungus is fungal infection that gets under the nails of fingers and toes.
- It's medical team is "Onychomycosis".
- The fungal causes the nails to thicken and turn yellow.
- Infected nails look dark and crumpled.
- The breeding ground for nail fungus is warm, dark and damp places like inside the shoes and socks.
It begins by a white or yellow spot on the nails and spreads gradually under the nail bed, where it becomes harder to treat. The nails start to turn yellow and ridged and starts to flake around the edges.
The cause of this infection has also to do with age. The older we get it becomes more common to attract nail fungus because of poorer blood circulation and more exposure to the environment. Also with age our nails become thicker and grow slower which adds to the risks of contracting infection.
This infection is most common on the toenails because the foot spends more time in dark and moist places like in shoes. Also the feet are prone to contract this disease around public place like showers, locker rooms and pools.
People who spend lots of time with their hands in water and damp gloves are also prone to finger nail fungal infections. Also salons that do not disinfect their tools can cause an epidemic of this infection.
It is very easy to spread from one customer to another if the tools are not sterilized between clients. Your feet are also at risk when receiving a pedicure. It can be attracted by soaking your feet in a basin that has not been properly cleaned from previous customers that may have this infection.
Also exposure to unclean public places and salons may cause another fungal infection called "Athlete's Foot.
Like all contracting infection, prevention is the best method. To avoid contraction there are some suggestions:
- Because nail fungus breeds in dark and damp places, keep your hand and feet as dry as possible.
- Change your shoes and socks after training or exercise because your feet tend to sweat more.
- Have an extra pair of sock handy, so if your sock get wet you can change them for dry ones.
- Avoid tight shoes.
- Try to avoid walking bare foot and wear shower sandals in public places like showers, pools and locker rooms.
Those who are at risk are people who:
- Perspire a lot especially hand and feet
- Already have skin condition like Psoriasis or Eczema
- Wear tight shoes
- Have athlete's foot
- Don't allow feet to breath
- Walk barefoot in public showers, pools and locker rooms
- Have nail injuries
- Have poor circulation
- Have poor immune system
- Have diabetes
Treatment of nail fungus should begin as early as one notices signs of discoloration:
- If the nail has turned yellow, brown, grey or black
- If there is the appearance of fragments under the nail
- If a bad odour is present
- And if the surroundings of the infected area hurts
In the treatment of this ailment one should consult his or her doctor to determine the best treatment for it.
There are also many home remedies that have proven affects and can totally cure of the fungal. Some of the few home remedies includes an Wholesale CBD Skin Oil Skin Treatment mixed with other natural ingredients, such as Tea Tree Oil.
While the CBD Oil in itself won't cure the bacteria, it plays an essential role in the overall treatment, it will help soften the cuticles and nails, prevent dryness and cracking. Also it's other properties like antioxidants and vitamin E will help restore tissues and retain the natural oils needed in the treatment.
If you would like to read more on Home Remedies using Wholesale CBD Skin Oil Skin Treatment with other natural ingredients to cure this infection, you may like to visit the links bellow this article.
I thank you for reading
Wholesale CBD Products
DEA Green Lights Clinical Trials for Medical Marijuana
CBD Oil Health Benefits
CBD oil has been gaining much popularity over the recent past. Many people use this oil to treat various health conditions, which is one of the reasons for its reputation. You too could be missing out big for not using CBD oil. Having been on the market for several many years now, CBD oil has proven to have many health benefits to the human body, and even able to treat various health conditions. Some of the key health benefits of CBD oil are discussed below.
1. Helps Combat Diabetes Although CBD oil may not have any significant effects on blood sugar levels, it does contribute to reducing IL-12 production almost immediately. By reducing IL-12 concentrations in the body, a person with diabetes can use other forms of medication to control glucose levels in the blood. This also helps the body produce insulin to help handle blood sugar.
Taking a few drops of CBD oil, therefore, helps combat autoimmunity caused by increased IL-12 levels in the body. This gives people with diabetes an even better chance to live another day without worrying about increased blood sugar levels
2. Lessens Tobacco Dependence According to research on the effects of CBD oil on cigarette smokers, individuals who used CBD oil recorded decreased urge to smoke by up to 40%. Although the oil does not help you quit smoking entirely, it reduces your body's dependence or addiction to nicotine, which researchers believe could help one quit smoking after some time. In addition to this, CBD oil helps counter withdrawal symptoms experienced by cigarette smokers who stop smoking abruptly. CBD oil could, therefore, be the ultimate solution to tobacco addiction.
3. Helps Contain Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Posttraumatic stress disorder is one of the most common, yet troubling conditions with many people today. This condition is common with war veterans and accident victims who are forced to relive painful experiences they had. This can have a devastating effect on one's life and brain if left untreated. CBD oil, however, contains properties that help relax the mind, thus reducing stress from PTSD. Individuals who use CBD oil attest to having fewer episodes of their past experiences, which makes it a perfect remedy for such.
4. Sleeplessness Sleep is a vital element in a person's life. Brain cells regenerate and rejuvenate when we sleep, which is why doctors recommend getting at least 8 hours of sleep. Many people struggle getting sleep, with most of them hardly closing their eyes at night. Such impacts the quality of life, health, and productivity. CBD oil can however help relax your brain cells and make it possible to 'sleep like a baby.' CBD oil contains properties that not only induce relaxation of brain muscles but also induces melatonin production. Melatonin is a hormone that helps one get quality sleep. Individuals who use CBD oil attest to being able to doze off quickly without struggling at all and wake up feeling energized.
5. Fibromyalgia Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition characterized by fatigue, muscle tenderness, and musculoskeletal pains that worsen as one gets older. Although there's no precise conventional treatment for this, many people resolve to CBD oil to help contain the inflammation and pains. CBD oil works by making inflamed muscles relax hence giving the patient some comfort. The best thing with using CBD oil for fibromyalgia is that it helps improve the patient's cognitive functions and restores positive mood. This helps one forget about the painful sensations hence focus on positive issues.
These are just but a few of the many health issues that can be treated using CBD oil. The good thing about CBD oil is that it is purely natural hence doesn't have any harmful side effects on your body. Medical researchers are also putting up more of their time to discover other medicinal properties that the oil may have. This could bring out a breakthrough in many of the chronic health conditions that many people live with.
If you are considering using CBD oil to treat any of the conditions mentioned above or any other, it would be wise to consult with your doctor or physician. This is especially important for individuals with other conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or skin conditions. It would also be wise to get your supply of CBD oil from a trusted and verified vendor.