Understanding Cannabinoids: CBN vs CBD
While there are many cannabinoids that may enhance the therapeutic effects of hemp products, the most common renowned product is the phytochemicals in the Cannabis genus that contain the tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. This is the substance that is responsible for all of the psychoactive effects of cannabis. CBD has long been associated with the variety that offers up the best help benefits without offering up the high that the THC gives to users.
While the CBD may not be the feature that is in all of the hemp products, it’s a by-product of the THC. Hemp Genix, Wholesale CBD Oil in Columbia, has 80% purity compared to competitors at 17%-40%. The CBN doesn’t bind to the body’s cannabinoid receptors like the THC does. It’s long been known to give a stronger sedative effect when it’s used in combination with the THC.
At Hemp Genix, all of our products are made with 100 percent USA, Zero THC and 80 percent purity Wholesale full-spectrum CBD oil in Columbia. This is carefully derived from a variety of cultivars of hemp which contain an abundance of cannabinoids.
A lot of people are very familiar with CBD or Cannabidiol. This is found in highly concentrated amounts in a variety of products. However, there are lots of cannabinoids that are found in hemp. These have shown a variety of benefits in studies. All of our products offer you full-spectrum hemp oil. This also includes all of our cannabinoids that are found in the plant. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the benefits.
Wholesale Cannabidiol CBD in Columbia
This is the most abundant cannabinoid in the hemp oil. It makes up 90 percent of the content of cannabinoid. It’s non-psychoactive and the focus is on how it benefits the body via the hemp oil. It has minimal affinity for CB1 or CB2 receptors. The main focus on interaction is in the endocannabinoid system and it acts as an indirect antagonist toward the cannabinoid antagonists. This, in turn, may allow the CBD to temper the high that is caused through the THC. Wholesale CBD Oil in Columbia from Hemp Genix are over 80 percent pure and CBD makes up the majority of the Oils weight. Industry averages and nearly all of the other products with cannabinoids and brands average in at 17 to 40 percent purity.
What’s The Difference Between CBD And CBN?
Cannabis has a number of cannabinoids in which the most abundant are the levels of THC. There are 9 tetrahydrocannabinol as well as CBD and CBN. This is the active ingredient that makes you high. The THC is in the plant and the CBD is the precursor and the CBN is the metabolite of the THC. As the cannabis ages, the THC level breaks down into the CBN.
This also leads researchers to believe that the CBD might give some protection against ecstasy-derived neurotoxins or long-term depletion of the serotonergic receptions. While this is still speculation, it’s investigating further. The CBD is usually present in significant enough quantities in such products as hashish or cannabis resins. However,r it’s also in the herbal cannabis referred to as skunk in smaller amounts.
Overall, the CBN is a great cannabinoid that offers up a varied range of therapeutic applications that work together with the rest of the “team” in order to offer up the best possible results. Clearly, more clinical trials are required to see how else it can benefit patients.
Wholesale CBD Oil in Columbia South Carolina
Ten Uses for CBD Oil
CBD oil is an oil that is known to have some powerful medicinal properties. It is harvested from cannabis, and it is particularly special because while it has medicinal properties, it does not have the psychoactive effect of THC.
CBD oil has a lot of uses, but here are ten particularly interesting ones.
1 - Improving recovery time for athletes
CBD can help to reduce pain and inflammation, promote healing of injuries, and improve the general post-exercise recovery time for athletes by preventing muscle soreness.
2 - Combating nicotine addiction.
Smokers who are addicted to nicotine could benefit from inhaling CBD. While CBD does not contain nicotine, it does help to reduce withdrawal symptoms, making it easier to cut down on the amount of nicotine that you take in. You will still, however, need to work to break the habit of smoking.
3 - Clearer skin
CBD can help to reduce skin inflammation and reduce the appearance of oily acne spots. It reduces the synthesis of lipids that cause the spots, thereby reducing the problem of clogged pores and giving you clearer looker, fresher and more vibrant skin, as well as an improved overall sense of wellbeing.
4 - Blood sugar regulation
While CBD won't help to combat Type 1 diabetes, it is thought that it could help to reduce the risk of Type 2 diabetes in adults. Certainly, it has been found to prevent mice from developing diabetes. It does this by preventing the production of IL-12. This cytokine is known to play a roll in several common auto-immune diseases, so researchers are paying a lot of attention to the effects of CBD on the immune system.
5 - Managing the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a chronic and very serious condition. There are some promising studies out there which show that using cannabis can help to reduce the symptoms of fibromyalgia far more than more conventional painkillers can. CBD is one of the cannabinoids that is used in the treatment of inflammation based medical conditions, and this gives hope to people who are living in areas where medical marijuana is still frowned upon.
6 - Anxiety and Stress Disorders
People who suffer from anxiety, panic attacks and post traumatic stress disorder can benefit from CBD. While the cannabinoid is best known for its anti-inflammataory effects, it does actually have an anti-anxiety effect too. It is an anti-psychotic, and it has a balancing effect on the mind that is hugely beneficial to those who are struggling with anxiety.
7 - Insomnia
One of the most difficult things for someone who is stressed out is getting a good night's sleep, and that's another thing that CBD can help you with. Instead of taking pharmaceuticals that will leave you feeling groggy the following morning, why not try taking something that will leave you feeling fresher and more energized when you wake up?
8 - Anti-aging
CBD contains powerful anti-oxidants. These can help to prevent neurodegenerative disorders, and leave you feeling fitter and more healthy in general. They won't "wind back wrinkles", but they will give you a youthful vigor in other ways, and if you're less stressed and feeling better rested too, then that's going to show in every aspect of your life.
9 - Help for epileptics
The FDA recently approved a request to run trials on CBD as a method of managing epilepsy. Now, these trials are still very early on in the process, and CBD has not been approved as an anti-convulsant. It would be irresponsible to suggest that people stop taking their traditional medication in favor of CBD. However, it's something worth considering.
10 - A pick me up
If you're generally healthy, but just feeling a little run down, sore, tired or stressed, then CBD could well be the answer. It can be enjoyed in food, as an edible, or as a vape.
CBD is not legal in every part of the world. It is considered a drug in some countries. Before you buy some, make sure that you know what you are getting, and whether you are acting within the law in your country. Take care to make sure that you're buying true CBD oil as well, not just hemp oil.
A Majority of American Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
CBD Oil Health Benefits
CBD oil has been gaining much popularity over the recent past. Many people use this oil to treat various health conditions, which is one of the reasons for its reputation. You too could be missing out big for not using CBD oil. Having been on the market for several many years now, CBD oil has proven to have many health benefits to the human body, and even able to treat various health conditions. Some of the key health benefits of CBD oil are discussed below.
1. Helps Combat Diabetes Although CBD oil may not have any significant effects on blood sugar levels, it does contribute to reducing IL-12 production almost immediately. By reducing IL-12 concentrations in the body, a person with diabetes can use other forms of medication to control glucose levels in the blood. This also helps the body produce insulin to help handle blood sugar.
Taking a few drops of CBD oil, therefore, helps combat autoimmunity caused by increased IL-12 levels in the body. This gives people with diabetes an even better chance to live another day without worrying about increased blood sugar levels
2. Lessens Tobacco Dependence According to research on the effects of CBD oil on cigarette smokers, individuals who used CBD oil recorded decreased urge to smoke by up to 40%. Although the oil does not help you quit smoking entirely, it reduces your body's dependence or addiction to nicotine, which researchers believe could help one quit smoking after some time. In addition to this, CBD oil helps counter withdrawal symptoms experienced by cigarette smokers who stop smoking abruptly. CBD oil could, therefore, be the ultimate solution to tobacco addiction.
3. Helps Contain Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Posttraumatic stress disorder is one of the most common, yet troubling conditions with many people today. This condition is common with war veterans and accident victims who are forced to relive painful experiences they had. This can have a devastating effect on one's life and brain if left untreated. CBD oil, however, contains properties that help relax the mind, thus reducing stress from PTSD. Individuals who use CBD oil attest to having fewer episodes of their past experiences, which makes it a perfect remedy for such.
4. Sleeplessness Sleep is a vital element in a person's life. Brain cells regenerate and rejuvenate when we sleep, which is why doctors recommend getting at least 8 hours of sleep. Many people struggle getting sleep, with most of them hardly closing their eyes at night. Such impacts the quality of life, health, and productivity. CBD oil can however help relax your brain cells and make it possible to 'sleep like a baby.' CBD oil contains properties that not only induce relaxation of brain muscles but also induces melatonin production. Melatonin is a hormone that helps one get quality sleep. Individuals who use CBD oil attest to being able to doze off quickly without struggling at all and wake up feeling energized.
5. Fibromyalgia Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition characterized by fatigue, muscle tenderness, and musculoskeletal pains that worsen as one gets older. Although there's no precise conventional treatment for this, many people resolve to CBD oil to help contain the inflammation and pains. CBD oil works by making inflamed muscles relax hence giving the patient some comfort. The best thing with using CBD oil for fibromyalgia is that it helps improve the patient's cognitive functions and restores positive mood. This helps one forget about the painful sensations hence focus on positive issues.
These are just but a few of the many health issues that can be treated using CBD oil. The good thing about CBD oil is that it is purely natural hence doesn't have any harmful side effects on your body. Medical researchers are also putting up more of their time to discover other medicinal properties that the oil may have. This could bring out a breakthrough in many of the chronic health conditions that many people live with.
If you are considering using CBD oil to treat any of the conditions mentioned above or any other, it would be wise to consult with your doctor or physician. This is especially important for individuals with other conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or skin conditions. It would also be wise to get your supply of CBD oil from a trusted and verified vendor.