Understanding Cannabinoids: CBN vs CBD
While there are many cannabinoids that may enhance the therapeutic effects of hemp products, the most common renowned product is the phytochemicals in the Cannabis genus that contain the tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. This is the substance that is responsible for all of the psychoactive effects of cannabis. CBD has long been associated with the variety that offers up the best help benefits without offering up the high that the THC gives to users.
While the CBD may not be the feature that is in all of the hemp products, it’s a by-product of the THC. Hemp Genix, Wholesale CBD Oil in Calhoun Falls, has 80% purity compared to competitors at 17%-40%. The CBN doesn’t bind to the body’s cannabinoid receptors like the THC does. It’s long been known to give a stronger sedative effect when it’s used in combination with the THC.
At Hemp Genix, all of our products are made with 100 percent USA, Zero THC and 80 percent purity Wholesale full-spectrum CBD oil in Calhoun Falls. This is carefully derived from a variety of cultivars of hemp which contain an abundance of cannabinoids.
A lot of people are very familiar with CBD or Cannabidiol. This is found in highly concentrated amounts in a variety of products. However, there are lots of cannabinoids that are found in hemp. These have shown a variety of benefits in studies. All of our products offer you full-spectrum hemp oil. This also includes all of our cannabinoids that are found in the plant. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the benefits.
Wholesale Cannabidiol CBD in Calhoun Falls
This is the most abundant cannabinoid in the hemp oil. It makes up 90 percent of the content of cannabinoid. It’s non-psychoactive and the focus is on how it benefits the body via the hemp oil. It has minimal affinity for CB1 or CB2 receptors. The main focus on interaction is in the endocannabinoid system and it acts as an indirect antagonist toward the cannabinoid antagonists. This, in turn, may allow the CBD to temper the high that is caused through the THC. Wholesale CBD Oil in Calhoun Falls from Hemp Genix are over 80 percent pure and CBD makes up the majority of the Oils weight. Industry averages and nearly all of the other products with cannabinoids and brands average in at 17 to 40 percent purity.
What’s The Difference Between CBD And CBN?
Cannabis has a number of cannabinoids in which the most abundant are the levels of THC. There are 9 tetrahydrocannabinol as well as CBD and CBN. This is the active ingredient that makes you high. The THC is in the plant and the CBD is the precursor and the CBN is the metabolite of the THC. As the cannabis ages, the THC level breaks down into the CBN.
This also leads researchers to believe that the CBD might give some protection against ecstasy-derived neurotoxins or long-term depletion of the serotonergic receptions. While this is still speculation, it’s investigating further. The CBD is usually present in significant enough quantities in such products as hashish or cannabis resins. However,r it’s also in the herbal cannabis referred to as skunk in smaller amounts.
Overall, the CBN is a great cannabinoid that offers up a varied range of therapeutic applications that work together with the rest of the “team” in order to offer up the best possible results. Clearly, more clinical trials are required to see how else it can benefit patients.
Wholesale CBD Oil in Calhoun Falls South Carolina
In a historic move, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency granted approval for a nonprofit to study marijuana's medical benefits on military veterans suffering from combat-related psychological disorders.
The Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), a California-based nonprofit that studies medical uses of psychotropic drugs, will conduct the clinical trial, which will be a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial using the whole plant (not an extract or pill version). The trial is the first in U.S. history to receive full approval from the DEA and FDA.
The study will examine whether medical marijuana can treat Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in 76 U.S. military veterans. The veterans have treatment-resistant PTSD and haven't found relief from other medications. The study will look into how different strains and doses of marijuana can benefit the veterans and look into potential side effects, a press release from MAPS says.
The trial intends to develop "smoked botanical marijuana into a legal prescription drug" approved by the FDA, MAPS says in a statement.
MAPS received a $2.16 million grant from Colorado's Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) to conduct the trial.
"We have been working towards approval since we opened the Investigational New Drug Application (IND) with the FDA in 2010," said Amy Emerson, executive director and director of clinical research for the MAPS Public Benefit Corporation, in a release. "We are thrilled to see this study overcome the hurdles of approval so we can begin gathering the data. This study is a critical step in moving our botanical drug development program forward at the federal level to gather information on the dosing, risks, and benefits of smoked marijuana for PTSD symptoms."
MAPS, which was founded in 1986, has raised over $36 million for psychedelic therapy and research and education in marijuana's medical benefits.
The Health Benefits of Hemp in Animals
Guide To Cannabidiol Oil
What is cannabidiol oil (CBD) and where does it come from? Is it legal and what are the benefits of it and what are the different types of CBD oil products? If you want to find out the answers to those questions and if you want to learn more about CBD oil, then read the rest of this article.
1. What Is CBD- It is one of the compounds that is present in cannabis, but in order for CBD oil to be made, cannabidiol is separated from THC, another compound found in cannabis. THC can cause numerous side effects, but when people use CBD oil, they don't suffer those side effects. It's also worth pointing out that cannabidiol is completely natural.
2. Where Does It Come From- As previously mentioned, CBD is separated from THC, which is illegal in many places and it is the substance that causes marijuana users to get that high feeling. In short, in order for CBD oil to be produced, it is extracted from its sources and undergoes a process that turns it into an oil-based product. In short, it's extracted from hemp, turned into oil and then used by consumers.
3. Is It Legal- A lot of people are confused as to whether or not CBD oil is legal. However, it is legal across the world, but people are often confused because it does bear similarities to THC. CBD oil can be purchased and used without a prescription. It is thought to be completely safe too.
4. Benefits Of CBD Oil- There are so many benefits of using the oil. This is why more and more people are turning to it for various conditions and reasons. Many people use the oil to help them with a number of conditions, such as PTSD. If you suffer from this condition, then you may want to consider using a CBD oil supplement.
The oil is thought to help those that suffer with anxiety. In fact, it may help prevent a person from having an anxiety attack. Not only that, but the oil may help a person feel more relaxed because it's known for its muscle relaxing effects.
Diabetics and those who suffer from alcoholism tend to benefit from using the oil. Those with epilepsy and Multiple Sclerosis too. If you're diabetic or suffer with alcoholism, MS or epilepsy, then using CBD oil may be worth considering.
Those are not the only benefits though. If you suffer from psoriasis, then using the oil may help clear your skin or reduce the symptoms associated with it, such as itchy skin and redness. Psoriasis sufferers tend to feel ashamed about their condition and they sometimes have tried so many things, only to be left disappointment. However, they may be able to finally get results by using CBD oil.
There are people who suffer from chronic pain, but they refuse to take medication, regardless if it's over-the-counter or if the doctor writes them a prescription. CBD oil is thought to help those who deal with chronic pain, and people who suffer from spasms tend to benefit from the oil. The oil has also been used to help those with schizophrenia and psychosis, as well as those who suffer from antibiotic-resistant infections. If you want to experience any of those benefits, as well as the ones previously discussed, then you should consider purchasing CBD oil, which is widely available at many places.
5. Side Effects- When the oil is used as directed, it is thought to be completely safe. There are not many documented cases in which CBD oil was the direct cause of unwanted side effects. Some of the potential side effects may include low blood pressure and dry mouth. Some people may experience light headiness and drowsiness, but keep in mind that the chances of experiencing negative side effects while using the oil are quite low.
6. Types Of CBD Oil Products- There are many brands that produce CBD oil products, which means there are various ways you can use the oil. For example, some products are available in topical forms, while others are taken via a capsule. Tinctures and liquids are available and so are pure CBD oil products. Since there are so many products out there and brands that sell the oil, it's important to compare as many CBD oil products as possible.
Read reviews about different brands and products. This will give you an idea of what product is the best. Once you find a CBD oil product you like, then you can buy it and start using it.
7. Where To Buy CBD Oil- One of the best things about CBD oil products is you can buy them at many retailers, both physical and online. The best place to go for CBD oil is online because you can easily compare products, read reviews and find out what people think of certain products. Afterwards, you can draw your own conclusion and decide what product you want to use. Just remember, it's important to choose a high quality CBD oil and you want to use it as directed because this is how you'll get the most benefits that it offers.
By now, you should have more knowledge about CBD oil. Should you buy it and use it? The choice is ultimately up to you, but make sure you weigh the benefits and side effects before you make a decision.