Understanding Cannabinoids: CBN vs CBD
While there are many cannabinoids that may enhance the therapeutic effects of hemp products, the most common renowned product is the phytochemicals in the Cannabis genus that contain the tetrahydrocannabinol or THC. This is the substance that is responsible for all of the psychoactive effects of cannabis. CBD has long been associated with the variety that offers up the best help benefits without offering up the high that the THC gives to users.
While the CBD may not be the feature that is in all of the hemp products, it’s a by-product of the THC. Hemp Genix, Wholesale CBD Oil in Atlantic Beach, has 80% purity compared to competitors at 17%-40%. The CBN doesn’t bind to the body’s cannabinoid receptors like the THC does. It’s long been known to give a stronger sedative effect when it’s used in combination with the THC.
At Hemp Genix, all of our products are made with 100 percent USA, Zero THC and 80 percent purity Wholesale full-spectrum CBD oil in Atlantic Beach. This is carefully derived from a variety of cultivars of hemp which contain an abundance of cannabinoids.
A lot of people are very familiar with CBD or Cannabidiol. This is found in highly concentrated amounts in a variety of products. However, there are lots of cannabinoids that are found in hemp. These have shown a variety of benefits in studies. All of our products offer you full-spectrum hemp oil. This also includes all of our cannabinoids that are found in the plant. We don’t want you to miss out on any of the benefits.
Wholesale Cannabidiol CBD in Atlantic Beach
This is the most abundant cannabinoid in the hemp oil. It makes up 90 percent of the content of cannabinoid. It’s non-psychoactive and the focus is on how it benefits the body via the hemp oil. It has minimal affinity for CB1 or CB2 receptors. The main focus on interaction is in the endocannabinoid system and it acts as an indirect antagonist toward the cannabinoid antagonists. This, in turn, may allow the CBD to temper the high that is caused through the THC. Wholesale CBD Oil in Atlantic Beach from Hemp Genix are over 80 percent pure and CBD makes up the majority of the Oils weight. Industry averages and nearly all of the other products with cannabinoids and brands average in at 17 to 40 percent purity.
What’s The Difference Between CBD And CBN?
Cannabis has a number of cannabinoids in which the most abundant are the levels of THC. There are 9 tetrahydrocannabinol as well as CBD and CBN. This is the active ingredient that makes you high. The THC is in the plant and the CBD is the precursor and the CBN is the metabolite of the THC. As the cannabis ages, the THC level breaks down into the CBN.
This also leads researchers to believe that the CBD might give some protection against ecstasy-derived neurotoxins or long-term depletion of the serotonergic receptions. While this is still speculation, it’s investigating further. The CBD is usually present in significant enough quantities in such products as hashish or cannabis resins. However,r it’s also in the herbal cannabis referred to as skunk in smaller amounts.
Overall, the CBN is a great cannabinoid that offers up a varied range of therapeutic applications that work together with the rest of the “team” in order to offer up the best possible results. Clearly, more clinical trials are required to see how else it can benefit patients.
Wholesale CBD Oil in Atlantic Beach South Carolina
CBD Oil Health Benefits
CBD oil has been gaining much popularity over the recent past. Many people use this oil to treat various health conditions, which is one of the reasons for its reputation. You too could be missing out big for not using CBD oil. Having been on the market for several many years now, CBD oil has proven to have many health benefits to the human body, and even able to treat various health conditions. Some of the key health benefits of CBD oil are discussed below.
1. Helps Combat Diabetes Although CBD oil may not have any significant effects on blood sugar levels, it does contribute to reducing IL-12 production almost immediately. By reducing IL-12 concentrations in the body, a person with diabetes can use other forms of medication to control glucose levels in the blood. This also helps the body produce insulin to help handle blood sugar.
Taking a few drops of CBD oil, therefore, helps combat autoimmunity caused by increased IL-12 levels in the body. This gives people with diabetes an even better chance to live another day without worrying about increased blood sugar levels
2. Lessens Tobacco Dependence According to research on the effects of CBD oil on cigarette smokers, individuals who used CBD oil recorded decreased urge to smoke by up to 40%. Although the oil does not help you quit smoking entirely, it reduces your body's dependence or addiction to nicotine, which researchers believe could help one quit smoking after some time. In addition to this, CBD oil helps counter withdrawal symptoms experienced by cigarette smokers who stop smoking abruptly. CBD oil could, therefore, be the ultimate solution to tobacco addiction.
3. Helps Contain Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Posttraumatic stress disorder is one of the most common, yet troubling conditions with many people today. This condition is common with war veterans and accident victims who are forced to relive painful experiences they had. This can have a devastating effect on one's life and brain if left untreated. CBD oil, however, contains properties that help relax the mind, thus reducing stress from PTSD. Individuals who use CBD oil attest to having fewer episodes of their past experiences, which makes it a perfect remedy for such.
4. Sleeplessness Sleep is a vital element in a person's life. Brain cells regenerate and rejuvenate when we sleep, which is why doctors recommend getting at least 8 hours of sleep. Many people struggle getting sleep, with most of them hardly closing their eyes at night. Such impacts the quality of life, health, and productivity. CBD oil can however help relax your brain cells and make it possible to 'sleep like a baby.' CBD oil contains properties that not only induce relaxation of brain muscles but also induces melatonin production. Melatonin is a hormone that helps one get quality sleep. Individuals who use CBD oil attest to being able to doze off quickly without struggling at all and wake up feeling energized.
5. Fibromyalgia Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition characterized by fatigue, muscle tenderness, and musculoskeletal pains that worsen as one gets older. Although there's no precise conventional treatment for this, many people resolve to CBD oil to help contain the inflammation and pains. CBD oil works by making inflamed muscles relax hence giving the patient some comfort. The best thing with using CBD oil for fibromyalgia is that it helps improve the patient's cognitive functions and restores positive mood. This helps one forget about the painful sensations hence focus on positive issues.
These are just but a few of the many health issues that can be treated using CBD oil. The good thing about CBD oil is that it is purely natural hence doesn't have any harmful side effects on your body. Medical researchers are also putting up more of their time to discover other medicinal properties that the oil may have. This could bring out a breakthrough in many of the chronic health conditions that many people live with.
If you are considering using CBD oil to treat any of the conditions mentioned above or any other, it would be wise to consult with your doctor or physician. This is especially important for individuals with other conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, or skin conditions. It would also be wise to get your supply of CBD oil from a trusted and verified vendor.
CBD Oil Skin Treatment For Nail Fungus
The Department of Justice could crack down on adult-use marijuana, or what's referred to as "recreational marijuana," and enforce federal law regulating cannabis as an illegal substance, the Trump administration said during a briefing on Thursday.
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer, during his daily press briefing, said the Department of Justice will be the lead on what Spicer referred to as "greater enforcement" of federal law concerning adult-use marijuana. The Justice Department's new head, former Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions, is staunchly opposed to marijuana legalization.
Medical marijuana, Spicer said, is safe from enforcement because of the Rohrabacher-Farr Amendment, which prohibits the DOJ from spending money to prevent states from implementing medical marijuana laws, and because President Trump "understands" how patients with terminal illnesses find "comfort" with medical cannabis. Spicer said Trump and the DOJ have drawn a line in the sand: medical marijuana on one side and adult-use on the other. The White House says adult-use marijuana would exacerbate the opioid epidemic, which is killing 40,000 Americans a year, according the Center for Disease Control. Studies have found that legal marijuana could help stem the opioid crisis. Research has found that opioid deaths decrease in medical marijuana states.
"There's a big difference between [medical marijuana] and recreational marijuana, and I think when you see something like the opioid addiction crisis blossoming in so many states around this country, the last thing we should be doing is encouraging people," said Spicer during the briefing. "There is still a federal law that we need to abide by in terms of recreational marijuana and other drugs of that nature."
Just the threat of federal enforcement could send a chill down the spine of the adult-use industry, which just welcomed eight more states into the fold through voter-approved ballot measures on Election Day in November 2016.
But the question is, as more than half of all states now have state laws allowing for medical marijuana and/or adult-use marijuana markets, and the industry has created approximately 150,000 jobs and brought in almost $7 billion in revenue in 2016, can the industry be pushed into the black market again? A recent report by New Frontier Data forecasts the industry to create 300,000 more jobs by 2020.
"I don't think it's realistic for Trump to wage an all-out war against recreational marijuana," says Aaron Herzberg of CalCann Holdings, a portfolio of cannabis companies and brands in California. "Eight states now allow for recreational marijuana, and California, the largest of those states, is in the middle of implementing and rolling out these laws. Colorado already generates over $200 million in annual revenue from recreational marijuana. Peter Thiel, one of Trump's advisers from Silicon Valley, has heavily invested in marijuana. My guess is that this is saber-rattling."
Back in November 2016, John Hudak, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, said that if Sessions became attorney general, he would have the power to rescind the Department of Justice memos issued under the Obama administration that have allowed marijuana companies to exist without fear of DEA raids. (The Ogden and Cole memos assure the industry that federal law enforcement agents will not step in as long as businesses follow the rules and do not act as fronts for organized crime, do not sell to kids, and avoid other federal enforcement priorities.) If Sessions rescinds the memos, which are non-binding, the industry should be afraid.
"Jeff Sessions could have an existential and devastating effect on the marijuana industry as we know it," said Hudak. "His views are opposed to reform and opposed to legalization."
The National Cannabis Industry Association, a trade group, said in a statement that it is disappointed with the White House's announcement of a crackdown on adult use.
"It would be a mistake for the Department of Justice to overthrow the will of the voters and state governments who have created carefully regulated adult-use marijuana programs. It would represent a rejection of the values of economic growth, limited government, and respect for federalism that Republicans claim to embrace," said NCIA executive director Aaron Smith in a statement. "These programs are working. Marijuana interdictions at the Mexican border are down substantially, youth use has not increased in states with legal access to cannabis, and responsible cannabis businesses are contributing tens of thousands of jobs and hundreds of millions of dollars in economic impact to their communities."
Spicer's comments regarding a crackdown came only hours after Quinnipiac University released a new poll, which found that 71 percent of all Americans would oppose efforts to enforce federal marijuana laws in states with legalization.